Deformed bar anchor

By |2018-02-12T08:29:33+08:00December 4th, 2016|Blog, Deformed bar anchor|

Deformed bar anchor Deformed bar anchor (also called deform bar stud), the guy from Vietnam calls it DBA, we received inquiries about DBA from Vietnam recently, but they are for the same project, whose investors include Japanese guys, they don’t like Chinese suppliers, only want to source DBA from Japanese suppliers, however the price