Raw Material: Mild steel
Original: Zhejiang, China
Delivery time: Around 15~20 days after deposit
Full Threaded Studs
Full Threaded studs are typically used in composite steel construction to tie the concrete to steel members and resist shear forces between the concrete slab and steel members. Plenty of steel construction(such as steel building, steel beam, steel bridges, etc.) uses full threaded studs widely.
There are two welding ways to connect full threaded studs and steel plate, one is welding directly, which need the normal ceramic ferrule with multi-teeth(about 18 teeth or 21 teeth), the other is welding through metal deck, for this option, it is recommended to use special ceramic ferrule thru-deck type(8 teeth).
Why Sino stone’s full threaded studs popular by the customer?
- We choose the quality mild carbon steel(SWRCH18A) from Xingtai Steel Factory.
- We do phosphorization pretreatment for the raw material using drawing machine.
- We purchase the multi-station cold forging machine from the biggest factory in Zhejiang Province to ensure the better mechanical property of shear connector to match the standard(BS EN ISO13918:2008, AWS D1.1, etc.), or as per customer’s special requirement.
- We use the automatic riveting machine to install aluminum ball on the end.
- After rust prevention, Sino stone’s shear connector can suitable for long time ship on the sea.
- Short delivery time because of our reasonable production flow management
PACKAGING FOR FULL THREADED STUDS
Normally the full threaded studs are packaging by carton/wooden box.
Carton&Pallet: About 25kgs/carton, 48cartons/pallet
Sino Stone can also package according to the clients’ requirements.