Name: Headed Studs
Raw material: SWRCH18A
Original: Tianjin, China
Delivery time: Around 15~20 days after deposit
Headed studs(it is also named shear studs) are typically used in composite steel construction to tie the concrete to steel members and resist shear forces between the concrete slab and steel members. Plenty of steel construction(such as steel building, steel beam, steel bridges, etc.) uses headed studs widely.
There are two welding ways to connect headed studs with steel plate, one is welding directly, which need the normal ceramic ferrule with multi-teeth(about 18 teeth or 21 teeth), the other is welding through metal deck, for this option, it is recommended to use special ceramic ferrule thru-deck type(8 teeth).
|Place of Original||Tianjin, China|
|Brand Name||Sino Stone|
|Raw Material||Mild Carbon Steel: SWRCH18A|
ASTM A108 Grade 1010 to 1020
|Surface Treatment||Plain &Black|
|Standard||BS EN ISO13918:2008|
JIS B 1198:2011
Main Standards for Headed Studs
|Mechanical Properties between different standards|
|Standard name||Tensile strength(ReH)||Yield point(Rm)||Elongation(A5)|
|BS EN ISO13918:2008||≥450Mpa||≥350Mpa||≥15%|
|ASW D1.1:2010 Type B||≥450Mpa||≥350Mpa||≥15% in 5x dia.|
≥20% in 2 in.
|JIS B 1198:2011||400~550Mpa||≥235Mpa||≥20% (in 2ch.)|
|Sino Stone's shear connector can be produced as per your requirement.|
Why Sino stone’s headed studs popular by customers?
- We choose the quality mild carbon steel(SWRCH18A) from Xingtai Steel Factory.
- We do phosphorization pretreatment for the raw material using drawing machine.
- We purchase the multi-station cold forging machine from the biggest factory in Zhejiang Province to ensure the better mechanical property of shear connector to match the standard(BS EN ISO13918:2008, AWS D1.1, etc.), or as per customer’s special requirement.
- We use the automatic riveting machine to install aluminum ball on the end.
- After rust prevention, Sino stone’s shear connector can suitable for long time ship on the sea.
- Short delivery time because of our reasonable production flow management
There are two types packaging for headed studs: one is barrel&pallet, another is carton&pallet.
Barrel&Pallet: About 200kgs/barrel, 6barrels/pallet
Carton&Pallet: About 25kgs/carton, 48cartons/pallet