SS316 Threaded Studs
Sino Stone produced SS316 threaded studs and exported to Singapore clients.
SS316 means “The Grade 316 Stainless Steel family of SAE steel grades”, whose technical property is higher and better than SS304.
Reasons Of Popular By Clients?
- We choose the high quality stainless steel SS316 from Shanghai Bao Steel Factory.
- We do phosphorization pretreatment for the raw material using drawing machine.
- We purchase the multi-station cold forging machine from the biggest factory in Shanghai to ensure the better mechanical property of threaded stud with reduced shaft to match the standard(BS EN ISO13918:2008, AWS D1.1, etc.), or as per customer’s special requirement.
- We use automatic riveting machine to install aluminum ball on the end of stud.
- After rust prevention, Sino Stone’s threaded studs with reduced shaft can be suitable for long time ship on the sea.
- Short delivery time because of our reasonable production flow management.
Difference Between SS304 and SS316
Stainless steel type 316 and type 304 are raw material grades for stainless steel. Stainless steel fasteners are sometimes referred to and ordered as their raw material grades (such as SS 316 and SS304) and sometimes referred to and ordered as their ASTM specification. The common ASTM specifications that cover stainless steel bolts are A193, A320 and F593. Type 316 stainless has a unique chemical composition which includes 16% chromium, 10% nickel and 2% molybdenum. Type 304 stainless has 18% chromium, 8% nickel and no molybdenum (this is where the “18-8” designation comes from). Stainless steel 316 is more resistant to chlorides than stainless steel 304, making it the preferred material for marine construction.
The difference in carbon content does not affect the overall corrosion resistance of the steel, and low-carbon stainless steel bolts can be ordered to each of the A193, A320 and F593 specifications. When you order a low-carbon stainless steel bolt, just let us know about this requirement and our expert estimators will be sure to provide you with the correct material.
PACKAGING FOR FULL THREADED STUDS
Normally the full threaded studs are packaging by carton/wooden box.
Carton&Pallet: About 25kgs/carton, 48cartons/pallet
Sino Stone can also package according to the clients’ requirements.
I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research … It’s a good post .. keep posting and updating information.
Thanks for your comment.