Raw Material: Mild steel
Original: Zhejiang, China
Delivery time: Around 15~20 days after deposit
Unthreaded Stud Welding
Threaded stud welding (It is also called PD type)are typically used in composite steel construction to tie the concrete to steel members and resist shear forces between the concrete slab and steel members. Plenty of steel construction(such as steel building, steel beam, steel bridges, etc.) uses threaded stud widely.
There are two welding ways to connect threaded stud and steel plate, one is welding directly, which need the normal ceramic ferrule with multi-teeth(about 18 teeth or 21 teeth), the other is welding through metal deck, for this option, it is recommended to use special ceramic ferrule thru-deck type(8 teeth).
Why Sino Stone’s Unthreaded stud popular by customers?
- We choose the quality mild carbon steel(SWRCH18A) from Xingtai Steel Factory.
- We do phosphorization pretreatment for the raw material using drawing machine.
- We purchase the multi-station cold forging machine from the biggest factory in Zhejiang Province to ensure the better mechanical property of shear connector to match the standard(BS EN ISO13918:2008, AWS D1.1, etc.), or as per customer’s special requirement.
- We use the automatic riveting machine to install aluminum ball on the end.
- After rust prevention, Sino stone’s shear connector can suitable for long time ship on the sea.
- Short delivery time because of our reasonable production flow management
|Dimensions of unthreaded stud(UD) for l2≥20mm|
|Dimensions in millimeters|
PACKAGING FOR UNTHREADED STUDS
Normally the full threaded studs are packaging by carton/wooden box.
Carton&Pallet: About 25kgs/carton, 48cartons/pallet
Sino Stone can also package according to the clients’ requirements.